Friday 3 March 2017

War of 1812 Figures Arrive!

Our War of 1812 order from Old Glory was delivered to my house today

There had been a slight hold up due to an oversight on my part. The excitement of ordering the figures a couple of weeks ago caused me to overlook the fact that the combined value of the import was well in excess of NZ$400 - and as a result, the carton was stopped at the border by our ever vigilant Customs officers and a GST (Goods and Service Tax) of 15% was imposed before I was able to receive the figures - bloody barstewards! Wont be making that mistake again!

Anyway here a couple of pics and I will be spending the rest of this sunny Auckland evening unbagging, sorting and filing the various figures received. I guess I am going to be busy painting these figures for a couple of months now - look out for the posts!

The box from Old Glory unopened

The import invoice from NZ Customs...GRRRRRR!

View of the contents

The full compliment of OG 1812 War figure packs - gonna be busy for a while!


No comments:

Post a Comment