Monday 26 June 2017

War of 1812 - Two More Units Partially Completed

This time I decided to paint two different units simultaneously, to reduce the monotony of painting the same thing over and over!

The first two pictures are of my latest US unit - the 14th Infantry Regiment - in tan brown coats with red facings and white trousers. These are the Old Glory US regular infantry in summer uniform pack - I have a second unit of these who will be painted as the 22nd Infantry Regiment - light brown coats faced green and with blue trousers - for a bit of variety!


The second unit is British - the 1st West India Regiment - a unit of black soldiers with white officers. There were 3 or 4 West Indian regiments involved in the War of 1812 and I will be painting another one up - probably the 2nd with yellow facings. Once again, these are Old Glory figures and particularly nice ones I have to say!




2 comments:

  1. Cheers Phil - I think these are pretty good figures to paint, which helps! I am really enjoying this War of 1812 project.

    ReplyDelete