Thursday 7 September 2017

Warlord Games Hard Plastic Female Zombie Survivors

I got these ladies a couple of years back via Old Glory cos they were REALLY cheap - $10 for the box of 16 or something like that. They have been assembled for a while but most have only been painted this week, as I may need them for some kind of sci fi game this Sunday coming - 10 September.

They are in groups of four, then 4 individual images of my favourite figures

 Left to right - automatic pistol, two Uzi style SMG's, two automatic pistols and an RPG plus another Uzi
 Two handguns, another two handguns, an M16 and a shotgun
 A handgun, 2 x Uzi SMG's a handgun and a blade and a double barreled shotgun
 An Uzi and a handgun, an M16, a shotgun and an AK47



These were a bit of fun to paint - hopefully they get put to use sometime soon!

3 comments:

  1. I like the Uzi toting cowgirl, Keith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she is pretty cool - I have some metal equivalents from Hasslefree or someone similar - they are called Urban Cowgirls and come from a range that includes Corporate babes 1 and Corporate Babes ...might have to get them one day too! They are on my blog back a few months ago I think

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are Copplestone actually - I checked after posting this comment!

    ReplyDelete