Friday 17 November 2017

Bicorne Covenant Infantry

I bought two packs of Bicorne figures a few weeks ago in the expectation that they would match up with the Renegade figures but unfortunately they don't! They are well sculpted crisp figures but are more akin to standard 25mm ranges such as Perry and Games Workshop - they are significantly smaller than the Renegade - bugger!

So looks like I may end up buying ANOTHER two packs of pike men - but from Renegade this time - oh well, never mind, I have added a few more Scots to my ECW collection and that cant be a bad thing!

Pics below of all 8 with pike advanced and 6 of the 8 standing figures - I think they have come out quite nicely.





Great excitement this evening when I got home form work and spied a small carton from the UK in the garage by my painting desk! This contained the first of my many RCW related figure purchases - three ladies from Bad Squiddo Games who will be taking the field as agents of the Cheka - hope to get these painted up over the weekend and pictures posted

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never enough pikes, they look superb and so impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Phil - I agree, pikes look good on the table!

    ReplyDelete