Tuesday 21 November 2017

R.C.W. Reinforcements Arrive - Hinterland Sailors

Urrah! I have been looking at the beautiful figures on the Hinterland site for 18 months now and have finally taken the plunge and bought 18 of them - the command group of three figures, the "Firing Line" pack x 2 - 5 figures each - and the "Unit Builder" pack of 6 identical firing figures.

Its not very easy to see the detail in the raw metal but here are a couple of pics anyway, including the last one with a size comparison against the Statuesque model of Catherine Z-J, as they are quite diminutive and I was worried they might not work well with what I have already purchased....

Above the three command figures

I have two packs of these five figures



And one pack of 6 of the figure on the left. Hinterland kindly sent me an extra free figure in the shape of the kneeling Hussar on the right - seems like a hint that I need to purchase some of these figures next....!

And finally the size comparison with the Statuesque figure

These should be great fun to paint so hope to make a start tomorrow night and maybe have something to post in a couple of days time.....



No comments:

Post a Comment