Thursday 30 November 2017

R.C.W. Reinforcements from Brigade Games

My latest arrival was a carton from the US containing the bulk (so far) of the RCW figures I have purchased - a mix of Brigade and Copplestone.

The Copplestone are slightly nicer in my opinion but the Brigade ones are fine too and I think they are close enough in scale to mix together, although the former are a bit bulkier all over. There are also slightly annoying differences such as the Copplestone all having bayonets fitted whilst the Brigade ones don't....but that's a minor issue really.

Now I have to set to and get some serious painting done - so far I have only managed a few of the Hinterland sailors and the Tsarina!

Here is the full list and an image of the recent arrivals - a total of 56 miniatures. The last of my first round of orders for this period, from Siberia Miniatures in Russia, are here - the PO attempted delivery yesterday and left a card so I just have to arrange to uplift them from the depot.



No comments:

Post a Comment