Wednesday 15 November 2017

Warlord Plastic Covenanter Cavalry Finished - Finally!

I have been plodding along working on these Warlord plastic cavalry for at least two weeks - for some reason I just could not get very motivated or excited about them so despite the fact they are cost effective, I may not bother getting any more of these.....

I have 16 Bicorne Covenanter pike men that turned up about 4 days ago and I have painted all of them in that time - but I still have around twenty of the plastic Covenanter infantry to do!

Meanwhile, on the weekend I completed multiple different orders to several suppliers for the first batch of figures for my Russian Civil War project - so just waiting for those parcels to start arriving.....

In the meantime, here are three shots of the completed Scots cavalry





No comments:

Post a Comment