Thursday 11 October 2018

Three British Napoleonic Colonels

I have not posted in the last few weeks for a couple of reasons - personal and gaming.

My time has been mostly taken up with personal family events - I was at the other end of the N Island for 4 days in each of the last two weeks - PLUS I am basically running out of stuff to paint - not a normal problem for most gamers I know!

Over the last week, as things have returned to normal, I have been able to complete these three 28mm British officers from Warlord - the one with the telescope is in the "Waterloo" uniform - and the other two wear the "Peninsular" one.










8 comments:

  1. Good to see you back,ni ni colonels,I especially like the one with the cloak!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Iain - yes I agree, I like him too. I have a couple of Old Glory Austrian Generals also in grey cloaks who look great with the contrasting white uniforms - I think they are on the blog somewhere two or three years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful figures...and yes, this cloak is impressive, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for dropping by and commenting Phil !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good work on your mounted officers. The reddish-brown for the horse is a great color. Running out of stuff to paint? Impossible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jonathan - I know, right? Unfortunately, my financial controller does not put defence spending very high on her budget!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like the man in the cloak...

    “Running out of stuff to paint”...?
    I know what all these words mean individualy ... but the way you have put them together makes no sense... it scares me a bit as well... ;-)

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank Aly...yes I realise this is a situation almost unknown to other gamers, but I tend to buy, then paint, then buy again - and I have not bought for some time as have had other calls on my meagre funds unfortunately... :(

    ReplyDelete