Thursday 27 December 2018

2018 Painted Figure Count

So I am copying this idea from another blog - cant recall who, I am sure many wargames blogs have a similar accounting at the end of the year!

I have had a rather unproductive year in my own mind, as I have had long periods with little or nothing to paint - but when I went through my blog postings and reviewed the figures mentioned therein, all of a sudden, I still seem to have painted a few units!

So following is a list, in roughly chronological order, of what I have painted this year:

Portuguese Napoleonic - 24 Cacadores, 84 Line Infantry and 3 mounted officers

War of 1812 British - 64th and 49th Foot (Old Glory Second Edition), 5th Foot (Perry plastic), 2/95th and the 1/60th Foot - total of 78 infantry - plus 4 mounted officers

2 RCW Tanks and a female HMG crew

A single AWI mounted colonel

WW1 in E Africa dismounted cavalry (Old Glory) - 15 figures

ECW Frame Gun - unknown provenance - 4 figures

ECW Cavalry - Perry Miniatures - 6 figures

15mm WW2 Brits - FoW figures - 40 bases of infantry, 8 command bases, 13 HMG bases, 6 mortar bases and 5 x 6lb AT guns - total of 250 figures

6 comments:

  1. Yes...better than I had realized Phil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keith, your 2018 output looks quite respectable to me!
    I appreciate your recap as it gives me a chance to go back and look at units I either missed or forgot about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jonathan - I am sure you can double what I managed... I think I will leave off starting the Christmas acquisitions till after 1 Jan, so I can count them in the 2019 total :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a bad head count Keith...
    I think that my report card would say... could do better

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Aly - I think many of us would have similar reports this year - excluding Messrs Strachan and Freitag of course!

    ReplyDelete