Tuesday 30 January 2018

Napoleonic Portuguese Infantry - 28mm Warlord Hard Plastic

This is really just a test to see if I can figure out how to use an iPad to do my blog. My home pic has been out u/s since just prior to Christmas which is why I have not been posting.

Here (hopefully) are a couple of images from the iPad of the first of my Portuguese infantry figures. I purchased these off Mighty Ape, a New Zealand online reseller like Amazon, and they turned up in 48 hours, costing NZ $38, not much more than purchasing ex UK and paying international postage.

Yeah well that didn't work....I have a couple of images but can't see how to retrieve them from the iPad photo album to the blog.....😡

2 comments:

  1. Hey Keith, hope the problem gets fixed soon. Always an interesting fun blog. Till next we battle, cheers, John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah....first time you have ever commented Sir John....I must go off line more often! Still no joy on the IT front unfortunately so not much point in posting.....sigh.

    ReplyDelete