Friday 21 February 2020

A Few Completed Figures

As I slowly grind my way through assembling and painting the Warlord Scots Greys (God, I hate painting cavalry!), I decided to post some images of western Gunfighters I recently finished off. These gentlemen have been painted for years... Ten at least, and were obtained via an Old Glory figure of the month deal years ago. I finally finished off the basing and they have been added to my gunfighter collection....along with the final figure who is a recent acquisition from Knuckleduster...the character card explains everything ! Hopefully I will have at least one base of British Napoleonic cavalry ready by the end of the weekend.










6 comments:

  1. Excellent work on this handful of gunfighters! The Old Glory gunfighters Deal-of-the-Month was a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jonathan...yes, it was...I also have a number of pirates I got another year I joined...after that, I started asking the good folks at OG if they would substitute a thirty dollar pack of infantry instead, and they did so on a few occasions...I have not had an army card now for about three or four years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More very fine additions Keith. That's quite a collection you're assembling - are the heading for a game in the near future?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Larence ....you are correct of course...I now have far too many of these figures for any one game...but hopefully Rick will arrange one in the not too distant future...I know he has a recently acquired herd of long horn steers on his painting table and he is very keen to play a cattle rustling scenario, so fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big nose Kate doesn't seem to have that big a nose... Nice work Keith.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Nate...no, apparently she just had a habit of minding other people's business...IE Nosey Kate might have been a bette sobriquet !

    ReplyDelete