Saturday 15 February 2020

Last of the Portuguese Line Infantry

Despite the so called "real world" stealing two of my painting evenings this week, I managed to finish of the last line infantry battalion for De Silvieras Division, this being the twenty fourth regiment with light blue collars and cuffs, piped in yellow.

Now I only have to do forty eight Cacadores, representing four battalions, and the division will be complete.

Below are three images of the completed unit. Off to a WSS game tomorrow so will hopefully be able to post a report later in the evening.





8 comments:

  1. Great work on your Portuguese, Keith! Your painting output is in high gear! Looking forward to seeing some photos from your WSS battle and a chance to see some of your new troops in action.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jonathan ...I will be trying to limit the number of pictures I take today due to the struggle I have loading them to this blog!

      Delete
  2. More great looking Portuguese! Very nice work!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Iain ....I was tempted to do a "parade" but decided I really need to do the Cacadores first, so will have to leave it for a while yet.

      Delete
  3. Lovely work again Keith, and that will be a handy division once you have added the Cacadores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Larence ..I hope to get the remaining troops over the next couple of months and then get them into a Napoleonic game!

      Delete
  4. I can but join those above in congratulating you on these lovely Portuguese infantry. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks James ..I appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment !

      Delete