Sunday 14 May 2017

War of 1812 - Next Order

I have not quite got the second unit of Canadian Chasseurs finished off the weekend - they are all painted and based but I am still waiting for the polyfilla type compound I use on the bases to set completely, before completing the bases, so the pics will have to wait until tomorrow night.

Instead I will just let you know what I have just ordered as additions to this collection

The bulk of the additional troops come from Old Glory, and I also bought 6 Glengarry Light Infantry and 6 Maryland Volunteer infantry, to add to the OG packs to make them both up to 36 figures IE 2 x 18 figure battalions

Here is the OG order in full:

As you will see, I have succumbed to the temptation to add some Belgic shako Brits to my collection, despite the fact that they are not really necessary....We will see how this goes - I may be able to stop at two battalions of these figures.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment