Friday 24 May 2019

RCW Vehicles - (Almost) Completed Truck and Two New Purchases

I have made very little progress this week as I have been so busy at work, when I get home, I cant be bothered doing much of anything...plus, vehicles, scenery etc is not my favourite thing to paint, so I also lacked motivation from that perspective as well.

Tonight I finally managed to finish off the converted truck - although it does still need a driver - and perhaps some crew/passengers in the back...I haven't decided on that as yet.








I have also managed to get my hands on a vehicle to use as a staff car for senior officers....and while I was about it (seeing as the guy did 2 for 1 on postage) I obtained another truck - a genuine one this time! I think that should be about enough vehicles to be going on with......


4 comments:

  1. Lovely vehicles...and passenger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Phil - hopefully the two new purchases will arrive early next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice truck and nice new vehicles!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Iain - they have actually arrived now - as a bonus, the sacks of coal simply lift out to reveal an open backed truck, so all it will need is repainting.

    ReplyDelete