Wednesday, 5 August 2026

Another US6 Red Army Truck

 Just a quick painting desk update tonight, with the second 3D printed Red Army softskin 



This one has the other half of the six passenger figures


I was particularly happy with how the dark blue on the windscreen and windows came out




And, in BREAKING NEWS  - for some reason I have suddenly had to start entering a code every time I try to go onto a Blogger site - even my own! It literally started an hour ago - I was checking out a few posts after getting home from work - I checked two or three - then when I went to look at the next one, it suddenly presented me with a screen that looked like this - annoying and strange in equal measure!

God only knows what that is all about!

28 comments:

  1. Nice work, I also got asked for codes today, both trying to comment on my own and other's blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Scotty - as others mentioned below, it seemed to be intermittent and may have gone again now.....

      Delete
  2. Great truck! The Red Army will be grateful to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alexey - it is always better to ride than walk!

      Delete
  3. Another fine looking truck! I have not been asked for captcha verification yet. Did you click on the link to “Why did this happen?”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weird. I received the captcha notification when replying to Matt's post this morning and again when commenting here this time...

      Delete
    2. Thanks Jon - and no, I didn't ask "Why did this happen" because I likely would not have understood the reply!

      Delete
  4. Another nice looking truck Keith…
    Thr dark blue windscreen does look very effective.

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work Keith, my iPad did the same but it seems to have stopped now ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Matt - just some temporary blip with Blogger - maybe they were loading a "fix" for the posting delays - that would be nice!

      Delete
    2. Apparently my Platea battle took 18 hours load so that hasn’t been fixed yet !

      Delete
  6. Great looking truck ,nice windscreen effect, I felt like you with my last post, after 24 hours I had two comments and I dont think it had made it to any blog rolls, its all going a little odd!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Iain - its just a bit annoying that one post appears after two minutes, another after six hours and a third takes two days - at least I have not yet had one that just never appears at all - but others obviously have done.

      Delete
  7. Lovely looking truck. The windows really elevate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Richard - I was very pleased with that shade of blue!

      Delete
  8. Another great looking truck and figures Keith, great addition to you ever growing collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donnie - the "growing" will have to stop eventually - I need to find something else to do!

      Delete
  9. Perhaps Blooger has you tagged as a robot given the speed in which you are turning out lovely Red Army equipment. Another fine truck Keith.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flattery will get you everywhere, Lawrence - thank you!

      Delete
  10. Very nice work on that Keith. The windows look great.

    I haven't had to do any anti-robot checks so far but my latest post has not appeared on blogger lists. More signs of the apocalypse I think. 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ben - the end of the world is nigh, you reckon?

      Delete
  11. Lovely work on the truck Keith. Not sure about the latest Blogger quirk, I do hope it sorts itself out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Keith,

    Splendid work on the US6! The dark blue glass effect on the windscreen looks top-notch—it really brings the 3D print to life. Blogger has definitely been throwing a wobbly lately with all these captchas and delayed updates; hopefully, it sorts itself out soon!

    All the best, Andy

    ReplyDelete