I have had these painted for a couple of weeks but motivation to post has been low, for some reason - anyway, I have finally got around to it. Once again, these are very nice 3d prints of RKX models by Pot Belly Miniatures in Wellington. They are Volksturm, the German version of Britains Home Guard.
Behind barricades I built specially for the last game - then forgot to take with me!
The command group
MG34 (I think) maybe it's a 42?
With and StG/MP 44
One of several armed with a Panzerschrek
Second Panzerschreck
And a third!
Changing the mag on an Stg 44
With a KAR98
BDM with a schmeisser
Older woman with - you guessed it - a Panzerschreck!
Lobbing a "Potato Masher"
Rifleman
A Parteimensch with KAR98
Finally, I have had my first "fail" with Temu.
I ordered this in my most recent order
1/56 scale, it ain't! Maybe 1/72?
The pictures were to send to Temu to get a refund
Which came through within a few days - and of course, they don't want 3c worth of resin sent back to China, so I can add it to my 20mm collection!























Well I am glad you did post Keith, The vagaries of Blogger are enough to diminish anyone's motivation. Great figures again and lovely paint jobs on them. That is also nice of the Chinese to add their contribution.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lawrence - I have no issues posting now - I use the workaround Jon posted on PWJ a couple of weeks ago, and it seems to work - I post, then refresh it or whatever, and it appear on Jons blog list within a minute or two
DeleteBeautiful work as always sir ๐
ReplyDeleteThank you, Michal, you are very kind
DeleteWhat cute, kind, pleasant faces! ๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteHah - I think that is a Russian joke, Alexey?!
DeleteThat's a nice scenic drop in the background. The Pot Belly stuff looks nicely proportioned and not a Pot belly in sight :-)
ReplyDeleteNice work Keith, an interesting mix of figures. The machine gun is I’m pretty sure meant to be a 42 different barrel ๐
ReplyDeleteCheers Matt - I thought because it had that small magazine that's the shape of a coffee mug, it might be the earlier version? I know its 1945 but guessing the Volksturm might have had older kit issued to them... I will have to check if it has the square or round barrel
DeleteLovely paint job, but I couldn't help but be distracted by your excellent barricades and backdrop.
ReplyDeleteYup, deffo a 42. Some really cool poses in that lot. Nice work.
ReplyDelete