Thursday 23 November 2017

R.C.W. Additions from Old Glory

Yesterday, I arrived home to find a small parcel from Old Glory. This contained an Austin WW1 Armoured Car, a set of two Russian HMG crews and a pack of Russian cavalry. 

Being technically accurate, they are all from the OG WW1 ranges, but I have filed off the shoulder boards (the Bolsheviks did away with them and the Whites retained them) and I am sure they will work very well for the Russian Civil War. 

My Brigade Games order was shipped yesterday and the Siberia Miniatures order from Russia has cleared their customs and is en route.

I also received the pack of Westwind Miniatures Tsar, Tsarina and two children - will take an image of them shortly and add to this post.

Now I need to get on with some painting!




Here are the Tsar and his family - they are excellent figures with very clear and crisp detail so should paint up really well!





No comments:

Post a Comment