Wednesday 25 July 2018

              A Few ECW Cavalry....

These are the six cavalry I mentioned in my previous post - I actually DID complete them in time to put up last night, but....I left my phone, and hence camera, at work by mistake! So the images had to wait till this evening.

I purchased these off another friend, along with some infantry I needed to complete existing regiments - not certain of the brand but they look very Perry like to me so I think they may be Foundry. They are all basically the same figure pose but with variations on the head gear and saddlery - some have pistols others do not...





3 comments:

  1. The Foundry range is lovely, just a shame they are a true 25mm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Nick - I find some Foundry a bit dated but they are mostly very nice and as I mainly use Old Glory figures, I am not too worried about them being 25mm - it reminds me of my youth when I could get 10 Minifigs for a pound (plus postage!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete