Monday 23 July 2018

Finally - I have painted something!

A friend recently made a purchase of a significant number of hard plastic Thirty Years War/ECW figures from an on line auction web site and amongst the odds and sods that he was not interested in were a few Scots, so he kindly donated them to me! 

Having had a look through the figures, some of them were not very flash - but I have managed to put together a frame gun and three crew -  I have no idea of the manufacturer and indeed I am pretty sure there are at least two different manufacturers involved in the crewmen, but no matter. I think they have turned out quite well, and finally getting off my a### and painting something - ANYTHING! - has inspired me to get out six ECW cavalry figures I have had knocking around for several months and get them painted too - they just need basing so should be able to be photographed tomorrow...

In the meantime, here are several images of the frame gun and crew from different angles:







4 comments:

  1. And about time too mate...you have been remarkably slack on the painting front of late!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed ….. a combination of lack of subjects and the fact I have been on a terrain building project too...but hat is still under wraps! Hope to get some more RCW soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Keith,
    Nice work on the Foundry figures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your kind comments Nick :)

    ReplyDelete