Saturday 4 August 2018

More 15mm WW2 Brits from the Painting Desk

Possibly not very exciting, but these are all I have to work on at present so I am grinding my way through and do like to post about my progress!





 Below is what I have achieved so far with the free collection of unpainted 15mm troops donated by a friend - and this is probably only 60% of them...
Just off back out to the painting desk to finish off some more AT guns and crews, then start on the next platoon of 12 infantry!

2 comments:

  1. Good to keep a visual diary of what you paint,on o of the main reasons of my blog to be honest and these are nice!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Iain -yes I agree - when I first started the blog a couple of years ago, I went through my cupboards taking random example photos of all my collections I think - not every unit as one French Napoleonic line infantry battalion looks very much like the next - but several units from each era I have collected over the last 20+ years!

    ReplyDelete