Saturday, 5 September 2026

Blogger Comment Issues

 I am even unable to comment on my own previous post - grrrr. Mark of 1866 and All That told me Michal at Dwarfcrypt has the same issue - checking Michals blog, he has mentioned Ray and Lawrence are also experiencing this issue - maybe the end of Blogger is nigh? 😒



24 comments:

  1. Me too . Was unable to comment yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Alan - seems to be fixed, thank the Good Lord!

      Delete
  2. Tried multiple times yesterday, but to no avail. So here goes again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Cheers Ray - trying to make a smart assed comment about how many wagons you now have for your Retreat from Moscow skirmish games was when I first noticed the issue!

      Delete
  4. I had the same problem yesterday. Obviously, it's back now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Richard - doesn't seem to have affected everyone - but it was comforting to know I wasn't the only one!

      Delete
    2. You were not alone, Keith! That was a frustrating “feature.”

      Delete
  5. Thanks for posting this Keith. I thought it was just me and I was closing and reopening things, clearing caches, etc. Glad it is back up and working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, Ben - I texted Mark and he put me onto Michals blog having the same issue then I also saw Lawrence had posted likewise - I too was relieved to know it wasn't something only affecting me!

      Delete
  6. Saw your post: been having the same issue, and this is the first check in for me today--so am trying to post here to see if it works...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tony at Prometheus in Aspic has been having the same issue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Taking this together with delayed posts, I wish Google would throw a few more resources at Blogger ..... but likely the lucrative YouTube format is take up much of their attention.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, same problem yesterday but it seems to be OK now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seems to have been Global Keith, but thankfully fixed now. Given it's all free and no adverts, I do worry about how much longer they will continue to provide this...:(.

    ReplyDelete