I am even unable to comment on my own previous post - grrrr. Mark of 1866 and All That told me Michal at Dwarfcrypt has the same issue - checking Michals blog, he has mentioned Ray and Lawrence are also experiencing this issue - maybe the end of Blogger is nigh? 😒
I'm still good...so far...
ReplyDeleteThanks Mark
DeleteTest
ReplyDeleteWe're alive! :)
Und ich auch!
DeleteMe too . Was unable to comment yesterday.
ReplyDeleteCheers Alan - seems to be fixed, thank the Good Lord!
DeleteTried multiple times yesterday, but to no avail. So here goes again...
ReplyDelete27th time lucky, Steve!
DeleteHappened to me
ReplyDeleteWe are all back online again Scotty!
DeleteIts back!
ReplyDeleteCheers Ray - trying to make a smart assed comment about how many wagons you now have for your Retreat from Moscow skirmish games was when I first noticed the issue!
DeleteI had the same problem yesterday. Obviously, it's back now.
ReplyDeleteThanks Richard - doesn't seem to have affected everyone - but it was comforting to know I wasn't the only one!
DeleteYou were not alone, Keith! That was a frustrating “feature.”
DeleteIt sure was, Jon!
DeleteThanks for posting this Keith. I thought it was just me and I was closing and reopening things, clearing caches, etc. Glad it is back up and working.
ReplyDeleteNo worries, Ben - I texted Mark and he put me onto Michals blog having the same issue then I also saw Lawrence had posted likewise - I too was relieved to know it wasn't something only affecting me!
DeleteSaw your post: been having the same issue, and this is the first check in for me today--so am trying to post here to see if it works...
ReplyDeleteUp and running again!
DeleteYes - it seems to have been a brief interlude ed, although it did not seem so at the time!
DeleteTony at Prometheus in Aspic has been having the same issue.
ReplyDeleteSeems like a lot of people had the issue JBM - but obviously, not everyone - weird!
DeleteTaking this together with delayed posts, I wish Google would throw a few more resources at Blogger ..... but likely the lucrative YouTube format is take up much of their attention.
ReplyDeleteI feel the same Norm - but also with a wary eye on the same eventual outcome as Steve mentions below.......
DeleteYes, same problem yesterday but it seems to be OK now.
ReplyDeleteThanks for checking in David!
DeleteSeems to have been Global Keith, but thankfully fixed now. Given it's all free and no adverts, I do worry about how much longer they will continue to provide this...:(.
ReplyDeleteMmmmmm...... I share your somewhat pessimistic view of the long-term prospects, Steve.......
DeleteAye it was a blinking nuisance that's for sure but back up and running thank goodness!
ReplyDeleteCheers Donnie - it was certainly quite frustrating for a while!
DeleteSeems to be back now. Thankfully.
ReplyDeleteHopefully you're keeping your pecker up Keith.
Cheers Chris - have had another three days off work plus the weekend - back at the coalface today but still a bit lightheaded and definitely not 100% - its years since an illness knocked me about as much as this one has!
DeleteI find that getting on every two or three days helps. :-)
ReplyDeleteA good policy Joe!
DeleteI recently (last night) had issues with uploading jpg's onto the blog. Tried again a few minutes ago, and they loaded. I was thinking the same about having to go another route if Blogger "dies".
ReplyDeleteMmmmmm - yeah, I am just hoping Blogger doesn't die, Dean - not sure I could handle learning a new way of doing everything!
DeleteOh bother, the end of the world as I know it.
ReplyDeleteIt seems a bit like that at the moment Joe, although Mr Freitag may have a solution......
Delete