Thursday 22 March 2018

He's BACK!!!!

I am finally back in the world of the living! Not going to put much on here tonight, just a load of images of what I have been working on over the last three months while this box of circuit boards has been having a long vacation!

First up are some Portuguese Napoleonic's that I tried to load back in January. These are Front Rank Cacadores and Warlord Line Infantry with some additional command by Front Rank.


 Above and below are the 3rd Cacdores, one of two such battalions in the Peninsula Light Division

 Above and below - the other Light Division Cacadore unit - the 1st Cacadores

 Above and below, the final Portuguese unit of the Light Division - the 17th Line Regiment

 Above and below - the first unit of De Costa's Brigade in Silvera's Division - the 2nd Line Regiment. These are Warlord figures with a command base made up of Front Rank miniatures

 Above and below, the second unit in De Costa's Brigade - the 14th Line Infantry Regiment

Now something a bit different - a few images of a Frostgrave game I had with Andrew about a couple of weeks ago.

 Beautiful scenery, most of it hand built by Andrew, who used to be an architectural model maker
Three of my band (L-R) Treasure Hunter, Sorceress and Apprentice
 Andrew's band advance and reach the first lot of treasure
On my right flank, Andrew's apprentice advances in company of a big pussy cat
Two of my archers moving up the ruined buildings to gain some height advantage
 My Treasure Hunter had a close encounter with the cat - and came out on top!
 The two archers, having killed one of Andrew's warband, move into position to engage another
Meanwhile, I had killed Andrew's apprentice too
 And back in the centre, my Marks(wo)man killed his boss with a well aimed arrow!
And to round it off, the archers got this guy as the game came to an end

And this was the just rewards for my band of Heroines - 5 out of the 6 treasure piles to help fund upgrades of spells and band members!

4 comments:

  1. Axesome, so many beautiful figures here rross! Love your Heroines and trasure piles...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phil - I am just heading over to your site to see what you have been up to since Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Horray! At last you are back Keith. I like the Portuguese...great flags they have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are very nice - the original idea was just to complete the Light Division - which requires two more battalions of riflemen, but then I thought "Why not do a few more Portuguese too.." Scope Creep

      Delete