Sunday 25 March 2018

Portuguese Napoleonic Officers

Just three figures that I have been working on , on and off, over the last week or so. Two senior officers and an infantry Colonel, all by Front Rank.

The Colonel was a mistake by Front Rank - he was supposed to be a drummer I think - one code out! They sent a replacement figure and I managed to source a non FR horse for him to ride ( thanks Andrew!) He has gone from bare metal to completed in one day, but the other two have sat on the painting desk for several days - could even be a couple of weeks - 90% finished but not quite done. Today I finally got some motivation and finished them off!

 Code PNP 1 - Brigadier - above and below

 Code PNP2 Lieutenant - above and below - to be honest, I thought he was higher rank until I checked the website for the codes!

  Code PN18 - mounted officer - was supposed to be PN19 a standard bearer!

I am happy with the way these have turned out

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love the first one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil They are very nice figures and a joy to paint

      Delete