Sunday 2 June 2019

Another RCW Vehicle - Work in Progress


Yes, you are correct, I now have two or three partially completed RCW vehicles - and I do need to finish them off before starting on anything else! However, my wife and I are off on an 11 day trip to China in about 36 hours, so wont be making much progress until mid to late June.

This is the second of the Talbot truck conversions, which I have turned into a double turreted armoured car, similar to the Lanchester - I think it looks better than my first attempt using a Model T chassis and single turret....

This the original vehicle before removing rivets etc


Two views of the converted vehicle





6 comments:

  1. Nifty conversion work! Have an enjoyable trip to China.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you on both counts Jonathan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work Keith, and I hope you have a great trip to China.

    Well worth it, and I hope you post a few photos of the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Lawrence - I have actually spent half of today (Queens Birthday public holiday in New Zealand) finishing off three of the four RCW vehicles - they still need drivers and passengers though. Yes looking forward to China and will definitely put up a few pics on our return!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work on the armoured car! Have fun in China!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Iain - and we did have fun! Back today and will start posting some selected images over the next few days!

    ReplyDelete