Monday 27 January 2020

Game Two of 2020

I will just attempt to post the images without descriptions as I have just literally spent TWO #%**! hours on this ##**! iPad writing a nice description of the game and listing what all the pictures are....and then the #£#*! thing locked up and I could not add or subtract anything...and just to top it off, when I was deleting all the previous drafts that have accumulated for similar reasons, I seem to have accidentally deleted the last post about the Mexican Bandida...aarghhh! (Things seem to have gone better this time, so I added three images of the gunfighter at the end ....)

Ok so we had a Napoleonic game, post Leipzig, the French were a rearguard and the allied Prussian, Russian and Austrian forces has to chase them of the table edge. Nick had his Calpe Prussians plus some of Marks, Julian had Marks a perry Russians and I had my own Austrians, mainly Sash and Sabre but cavalry by Old Glory.

I think we called the game as a French win because they held us up and got some troops off their end but I was happy with the game too, we all got some action and destroyed some French units, so it felt like a win win from my side.

I am not going to number and describe the images, that's when the problem occurred last time and to be honest it's just as well my wife is out as I usually restrict that level and intensity of swearing for business hours!

























6 comments:

  1. Keith, I don't mind seeing the lovely bandida again!

    Thanks for persevering through the troubles. Game photos look great and I will make up my own narrative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Jonathan...yes, second time around the blogger seemed to work fine, but by then I really could not be bothered re writing it all again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A splendid looking game...
    There is nothing wrong with just lots of toy soldier eye candy.

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aly... I think we ALL enjoyed this game, which is a great achievement for Mark, as it's hard to please everyone!

      Delete
  4. Losing all that description would really annoy me as well, Keith. The pictures however look great, and fine work on the bandida.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lawrence....yes, the iPad came close to a short, violent flight....but common sense kicked in, thankfully! I appreciate your comments, it was a very enjoyable game and I am having fun painting the lady gunfighters.

      Delete