Monday 20 January 2020

More Completed RCW - And Some New Arrivals

Here are the rest of the Bolshevik infantry I did over the weekend. Two stands of advancing comrades plus two Lewis LMG stands, which for ease of identification I have only two figures on, the Lewis gunner and a rifleman.

Following on from that are three images of my latest recruits, some truly exquisite female gunfighters  from Adam at Black Scorpion...these are the female deputy, a single figure, plus the female packs two and three of four figures each. They are cast in very fine detail in quality resin, which makes me a bit nervous as I fear they will be very easy to damage, so I will just have to be extra careful with them.  I just hope my painting skills are up to the challenge of bringing these ladies to life....










10 comments:

  1. Good new additions to your growing RCW project. Do you have another game scheduled soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jonathan....not sure about the next game. I am hoping our erstwhile regular Friday host Julian will be back to scheduled weekly games this year!

      Delete
  2. Love those Lewis gunners. The female gunfighters are fantastic sculpts. They will be a lot of fun to paint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nate...the two Lewis gunners painted up very nicely. I might leave the gunfighters till a weekend so I have ample time and i think I will paint them one at a time, rather than several in a group.

      Delete
  3. Super looking Lewis gunners and the gunfighters look really detailed!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ian...I am very happy with how the Bolsheviks have gone so far...still a few to do. The gunfighters are going to be a challenge....but a good challenge hopefully 😊

      Delete
  4. More lovely work Keith, and I'm looking forward to seeing how those gun fighters turn out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lawrence....I do hope my efforts don't disappoint!

      Delete
  5. The comrades have turned out rather well Keith...

    I’m looking forward to see what you do with the lady gunfighters... oooo! er!... miss’s

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers Aly. I have printed off a number of images to help me with painting the Ladies of the West

    ReplyDelete