Thursday 19 October 2017

New Toys......

In preparation for our trip to Tarawera, I had finished off several units of Covenanter infantry, and this has inspired me to do a few more! So I have purchased a packet each of hard plastic Scots Lancers and Covenanter infantry by Warlord - actually, it was my VERY belated birthday present from my mother in law and daughter - I should have had them in late August, and might even have got them ready to take away to the game.....anyway, they are here now!




2 comments:

  1. Excellent. One can never have enough projects on the go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nate - to be fair, this is really the ONLY project I have at present - I have been without anything to work on for about 4 weeks - it was starting to drive me CRAZY! I am due a quarterly incentive payment in early Nov so will be unwisely investing a small portion of that renewing my lead pile!

    ReplyDelete