Saturday 28 October 2017

Warlord Covenanter Regiment Completed

I have finally managed to finish off a command base, three bases of pike and four of shot. With the way I have chosen to base these, I still have enough shot for another regiment, so just figuring out whether I will use Perry or similar to provide some extra pike and a command element, or if I will get a second packet of Warlord, creating three units form two packets ......

 The pike block and command figures
 An opponents view of the pike block
 The four shot elements with the command
The four shot elements


2 comments:

  1. Absolutly superb, painting and basing...Love the impressive shot units, and the pipe...inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Phil. I decided the piper did not need a tartan bag - I think 300 years ago, plain animal skin was more likely!

    ReplyDelete