Hmmmm....that is odd Mark....because you have reminded me that I have not seen My Brave Fusiliers on any blog roll for months! Last time I remembered, I sought it out and saw its still being updated regularly....
Nice work, Keith! Some of the sculpts seem to have skinny legs. They need to spend more time marching. This post still has not shown up on my blogroll. Sigh.
Very nice Keith… I have some Anti Aircraft gunners and various ATS figures from Bad Squiddo… They are also very nice. I’ve also been taken by the various resistance characters that are available.
Fine work there Keith:)! This appeared yesterday on my feed, but in between other posts that had appeared before. Strange. One reason I scroll down my feed to check for those posts that appear a day or two later than when posted.
Thanks Steve - yes, from my observations, that's one of the extra little annoyances of the delay - when the post finally does appear, it turns up where it should be, chronologically - so, if delayed by two or three days, its 15 or 20 items back down the blog roll from the current, most recent post!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteInteresting to note Keith that this is not showing on my blog roll, nor Aly's or Jonathan's but it is on "My Brave Fusiliers"
ReplyDeleteHmmmm....that is odd Mark....because you have reminded me that I have not seen My Brave Fusiliers on any blog roll for months! Last time I remembered, I sought it out and saw its still being updated regularly....
DeleteThat is curious.
DeleteAnother fine set of figures Keith. The flamethrower is hot 😮😁
ReplyDeleteOhhh - I see what you did there, Ben!! 😂😉
DeleteVery nicely done Keith. Perhaps we should have a sweepstake to bet on how quickly or otherwise posts will show up?
ReplyDeleteThanks Lawrence - I don't think I would be prepared to risk my money - I can't seem to work out any pattern to it!
DeleteSome very nice looking additions Keith!
ReplyDeleteThank you Ray!
DeleteNice work, Keith! Some of the sculpts seem to have skinny legs. They need to spend more time marching. This post still has not shown up on my blogroll. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks Jon...maybe they are all dismounted tank riders? The Blogger delays are certainly irritating....
DeleteVery nice Keith…
ReplyDeleteI have some Anti Aircraft gunners and various ATS figures from Bad Squiddo… They are also very nice.
I’ve also been taken by the various resistance characters that are available.
All the best. Aly
Cheers Aly...yes, Bad Squiddo do some nice figures 👍
DeleteVery nice work, Keith.
ReplyDeleteThank you Richard.
DeletePost popped up just fine on my roll Keith.
ReplyDeleteThese ladies all look to be in good poses and will match up nicely with the rest of your ever growing Soviet collection.
Thanks Dai, I see the post showing on some other blog rolls now, so seems it was only delayed a day this time!
DeleteI do like the photo backgrounds that you use (generate?) I like the Maxim MMG the best.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Norm - yes, these backgrounds are generated by AI!
DeleteI was going to comment on the background as well. If it's AI did you print it out, or are they in front of a computer display?
DeleteHi Dave - I print them off on a colour printer at work
DeleteKeith, great work on the figures. Bad Squiddo units and crews are always fun.
ReplyDeleteCheers Joe, I am pleased you like them - me too!
DeleteFine work there Keith:)! This appeared yesterday on my feed, but in between other posts that had appeared before. Strange. One reason I scroll down my feed to check for those posts that appear a day or two later than when posted.
ReplyDeleteThanks Steve - yes, from my observations, that's one of the extra little annoyances of the delay - when the post finally does appear, it turns up where it should be, chronologically - so, if delayed by two or three days, its 15 or 20 items back down the blog roll from the current, most recent post!
DeleteGreat looking additions to your Soviet force, Keith. I do like the background images too!
ReplyDeleteThanks Dean, glad you like both figures and background!
DeleteNice looking figures and a cracking job on them Keith.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind comments Donnie!
DeleteNice additions to your Soviet forces, comrade Keith!
ReplyDeleteBest Iain
Spasiba, tovarich Iain!
DeleteNice work on these, you can never have enough support weapons
ReplyDeleteCheers Scotty - you might very well be quoting Marshal Stalin 'is self!
Delete