Sunday 9 September 2018

2nd Battalion, 95th Regiment - Completed

These are 10 Warlord metal and two Perry plastic Napoleonic riflemen. I have another 7 or 8 remaining but will need to purchase an officer and bugler before I can complete the 3rd battalion (the 1st Battalion were painted twenty years ago and are from the matchless Front Rank range)

The figures are definitely a different style of sculpting but I quite like them painted up. The two Perry guys don't look too out of place, although they are the only ones stupid enough to be fighting in full marching order (they have their packs on) - must be battle casualty replacements!

I have done 8 shots from various angles.















6 comments:

  1. A lovely looking unit...
    There is something somber but efficient about the Rifles uniform.

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aly - yes, I agree, The Rifles in the very dark green are a great looking unit from 1800 to the late 19th century, when the British army moved to khaki field service dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Keith. I'll get those two Perry figures to you this Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That will be cool Mark - thanks for the contribution!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely looking figures,my nephew was over with his warlord unit of rifles playing chosen men last night, they're lethal to say the least in that game!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank Iain - I hope they will be equally deadly when deployed in our games!

    ReplyDelete