Sunday 2 September 2018

Some Random Game Pics ……..

Just popped down to the Pukekohe Scout Hall to catch up with Andrew for an hour as I have not seen him in a while. As its Fathers Day here, I could not spend very long away from the loving embrace of my family - after all, the last thing that happens on Fathers Day is the father actually doing what HE wants to do!

There were about 8 guys down there playing three games - I only took pictures of two of the games - WW2 Russians v Germans using Bolt Action and 28mm medieval using DBMM rules - I know next to nothing about either rule set nor do I really know the guys playing very well, and was only there ten minutes, so really the pics are just something to put on my blog, as its been a bit sparse recently!

First up five images of the medieval game - I believe Andrew had painted a lot of these figures although they are not his collection and he was not playing in the game....






And following on, a number of shots of the Bolt action game - judging by the vehicles deployed, it was early war.....











No comments:

Post a Comment