Wednesday 20 December 2023

Dismounted Kradschützen Truppen Part 2

 Another small batch of individually based Crusader Miniatures 28mm early WWII German infantry for your entertainment today. These were finished some time ago but had to wait for a gap in the posting schedule! Another batch is partially painted and then there are a couple of odds & sods to do - 2 x AT rifle crews basically - and then I am most likely done for this collection. I will see how I feel early in 2024 - a new Blitzkrieg collection may be on the cards - possibly Poles or early Soviets - but then again, I may follow the butterfly somewhere completely different - or, back to a long-established collection that can always take some additions - like one of my four Napoleonic forces!

Anyway, here are tonights figures:










26 comments:

  1. Nicely done Keith I do like crusader miniatures 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you may have mentioned it previously, Matt....but I agree, they are great figures!

      Delete
  2. Nicely done insignia, at first glance I thought the helmets had decals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Norm - appreciate your kind words!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful work Keith, and as Norm points out you have done a great job on the helmets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lawrence - I am quite happy with how the red/white/black shield on the helmets came out!

      Delete
  4. Your details are way above average, Keith. Nice work in the whole unit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joe, I am a journeyman painter at best, but I am happy with the standard I can achieve!

      Delete
  5. Nicely done Keith…
    Hopefully we will see some crazy biker action soon…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next game at Barry's (early 2024) is scheduled for Blitzkrieg Era, Aly!

      Delete
  6. The detailing of the collar and helmet insignia as well as the epaulette piping really elevates these. Nice brushwork!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Ed, the Waffenfarbe could be tidier but works for me!

      Delete
  7. Excellent looking blitzkrieg Bosche!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fine work yet again Keith and nice to see some kneeling poses, to give a bit of visual variety to your force:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Steve and I agree about the kneeling poses - just released this comment from Spam, hence the delay in replying!

      Delete
  9. Superb figures and presentation!!

    ReplyDelete